1. What are the highlights of the teaching methodology at JUx?
We offer flexible learning by delivering courses in three modes: Online (self-paced), Online (instructor-led) and Classroom, to suit each learner's schedule. The learning platform is a blend of offline and online learning. The mode of delivery varies based on the course you choose, please make sure you read the mode of delivery in the respective course information page.
2. Is there an entrance test for any of the courses at JUx? Can anyone who is ready take the course?
Currently, none of the courses have an entrance test. But some certifications have their pre-requisites, and you can visit the respective course page for information on the specific courses.
3. How do I enroll for a course that I’m interested in?
After choosing the course(s) which you would like to pursue, click on the ‘’Enroll’’ button. This takes you to the next step-- Register – if you are a registered user then fill in the login credentials and enter into the course Library where you will be able to find Pay & Register option on the particular course page. Once you click on Pay & Register button, you will receive a mail to your registered mail id regarding the payment process. Once the payment is done, your selected course will be unlocked for access. A confirmation mail will be sent to your mail id and you can access the course and it’s course materials.
4. Once I have enrolled for a course, how do I access it?
On successful payment, your selected course will be unlocked for access. A confirmation mail for the same will be sent to your mail id and you can access the course and its course materials. You can login to your account and by clicking on “My Library” from the menu, you will be able to view the course purchased. You can click on the “Launch Course” button to access the course materials. Please note that the course access will be activated within 2 working days from the time of payment.
5. Is the course valid for limited period of time or can it be extended?
The course material access will be active till the validity of your course which is course specific from the date of your enrolment.
6. How do courses on JUx help me achieve my career goals?
JUx gives learners an edge when it comes to employment opportunities. By partnering with industry leaders to provide quality courses, they add to your individual skill set and make you industry ready. Also, the constantly expanding list of top end knowledge partners ensures that learners are exposed to the latest developments and trends across sectors.
7. What is the relevance of certification?
The certificate offered by JUx is Industry Level Certification, which adds value anywhere across India.
8. I have enrolled onto a course and payment is also successful but I still don’t have access to the course material?
After the payment for the respective course, it usually takes 2 working days to activate access to the course. If you are not able to access your course even after 2 working days, please write to us on email@example.com.
9. Can I join the course that has already started?
If it is a self paced course you can take up the course(s) at any point of time.
In case of Instructor led or classroom courses, you will not be able to join the classes after the commencement of 3rd session of the respective course.
10. Whom can I contact for any queries pertaining to the course?
You can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 9606333101/2.
1. Do you have a refund policy if I am not satisfied with the course and want to withdraw?
There is no refund or any kind of adjustments of the fees. We would work towards meeting your requirements.
2. Is the price of the course inclusive of taxes?
Yes, all the course prices are inclusive of taxes.
3. Is the examination fee inclusive of the course fee?
Yes, the examination fee is included in the course fee.
4. What are the payment options?
There are online payment options like credit card and net banking and even offline payment options where you can pay at JGI Knowledge Campus - 9th Block Jayanagar and SBI collect-challan payment.
5. Post successful payment for a chosen course, can I view the receipt and download the same for my reference?
If you have paid at Jain Campus then you would receive a receipt immediately after your payment. In case you pay through SBI collect options, you would receive an acknowledgement after the payment which you enter the details in SBI collect link- payment history which generates e-receipt which can be downloaded and submitted a copy of it to the Jain administration office.