This Course explains about derivatives and risk management and various types of risks. The stockbrokers use financial instruments and strategies like investment and portfolio diversification in order to mitigate or managing risk effectively. This course helps to understand the basic concepts of forward contracts, future contracts, spot price and valuation of forward price.
Module 1: Introduction to Risk Management
Module 2: Introduction to Derivatives
Module 3: Forwards and Futures
Module 4: Options
Module 5: Swaps
- Calculate Probability of expected loss and define unexpected and maximum loss
- Illustrate the steps and techniques of risk management
- Examine the concept and meaning of derivatives
- Describe the types of derivates in detail
- Examine the economic function of derivative markets.
Who Should Attend?
- Management Students
- Graduates with Management background
- Quantitative Risk Management Analyst
- Business Analyst - Risk
- Analyst Operational Risk Management
- Risk Analyst/Finance
- Senior Risk Systems Analyst
After completing this course and successfully passing the certification examination, the student will be awarded the “Derivatives and Risk Management” certification.
If a learner chooses not to take up the examination, they will still get a 'Participation Certificate'