The course, Certificate in HR Practices helps the students to learn about the role of human resource department as it deals with a variety of topics such as man power planning, recruitment and selection, performance appraisal, compensation, training and development etc. This course also addresses the important skills that are needed for a HR professional to be successful in their career.
- Human Resource Management-An Introduction
- Role of HR Manager
- Human Resource Planning and its function
- Recruitment and Selection
- Training and its needs
- Methods of Training and HRM Strategies
- Transfers and Demotions
- Performance Appraisal
- Employee Compensation
- Identify the need and benefits of training and induction
- List the benefits of hrp
- Examine different management experts views on human resource management
- Explain advantage and limitations of various methods of appraisal
- Examine different management experts views on Human Resource Management
Who Should Attend?
- Bachelor of Business Administration
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Commerce
- HR Manager
- Head HR
- HR Recruiter
- HR Associate
- HR Administrator
After completing this course and successfully passing the certification examination, the student will be awarded the “HR Practices “certification.
If a learner chooses not to take up the examination, they will still get a 'Participation Certificate'