Introduction to Ayurveda and Beauty Care Course
We will teach how to heal your skin and hair internally as well as externally with things you can start incorporating and making at home. We believe in effective kitchen remedies, not just any 'natural' remedies. Learn to understand the labels of your products and make the right decision.
- Learn different ayurvedic concepts like Panchamahabhoot, Tridosha, Prakruti, diets and skin-hair care regime for different body types based on your dosha.
- Learn how digestion affects your skin/hair health
- Learn how to make your own hair & facial oil, while understanding omega 3, 6 & 9 in more detail.
- Learn how to increase digestion and decrease the toxic load.
- How digestion affects your skin/hair health, Natural vs effective beauty and foods that nourish vs that deplete
- Personalised teaching
- Interactive based coaching
- Access to a network of students from around the world.
- Duration :
5 Days, 2.5 hours each
- Mode Of Delivery:
Online Instructor Led
- Certification By:
Jain(Deemed-to-be University) & JUxPrana
- Total Cost:
(Inclusive of all taxes)
Who Can Take This Program
- A complete beginner who wants to understand the basics of Ayurveda in depth focusing more on nutrition
Learning Outcomes from the Course
Ayurveda is a science of preventive healthcare that is more than 5000 years old. It literally translates to Lifescience. It helps us identify the root cause of ailments and treat them with the gifts of nature. It has a holistic approach towards treatment and helps one lead a healthy lifestyle, it also connects one with nature and its offerings
We at JUxPrana want to bring this Lifescience accessible to everyone in the most effective way possible.
Women's Health Syllabus
- Understanding women’s hormones and it’s relation to gut health
- Nutritional advice for treating for PCOD and PCOS
- Best pregnancy practises
- Nutrition and herbs at different stages for a woman - a young child, young adult, pregnancy, breastfeeding, post-pregnancy
- Menstruation problems and pain – their signs and triggers, PMS and cures
- How to ease menopause
- Understanding Ayurvedic skin types - Vata, Pitta, Kapha
- Ubtan (body scrub) recipes for various body types
- Ayurvedic oil recipes that you can make at home
- Ayurvedic oils and herbs for different body types
- Ayurvedic herbs and oils for different skin types
- Ayurvedic oils and herbs for hair care
- Homemade Face masks - for dry skin, oily skin, acne, pigmentation
- Hair and scalp care: different masks for dry damaged hair, dandruff and scalp issues, chronic hair loss
- Diet for reversing the ageing process of skin
- Understanding skin disorders and their treatment process - psoriasis, eczema, urticaria, acne and pimples, Rosaceae
(Founder of Prana Health Care Centre)
Dimple Jangda, the founder of Prana, is an Ayurvedic health coach with expertise in Gut & colon health through Ayurveda and Panchakarma treatment.
Starting Prana in 2017, Dimple and her team, devoted their time to research in Ayurvedic Science & Nutrition for preventive healthcare. This project was started with an attempt to bridge the gap between traditional ayurvedic science and modern research-based science
The vision is to make Ayurveda a global phenomenon and a household practice, by making it easier and simpler to practice on a daily basis.
Dimple Jangda, has over 12 years of experience working in multiple industries such as Copywriter in advertising, TV Reporter, TV Producer at CNBC-TV18, and as an investment banker. She is the founder of Rudra Investments in New York, USA, which spearheaded cross border M&A transactions worth USD 500Mn for leading Indian infra companies in toll roads and renewable energy projects.
Dr Varalakshmi Yanamandra
Ayurveda Practitioner, B.A.M.S, OMT
Dr Varalakshmi Yanamandra is an Ayurveda Practitioner, B.A.M.S, OMT. She is the Managing Director of Ayur Wellness & Pain Centre, Birmingham, UK.
She is an expert in the management of Gut-Health Disorders and Chronic Pain. She uses the Ayurvedic and holistic approach to educate and empower the art of healthy eating and lifestyle in her clients.
Frequently Asked Question
Here are some frequently asked questions that will help you know more about the Programs .